Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Latest:

Again, sorry for the picture quality! I've finally broke down and bought a copier/scanner/printer combo and I have yet to see how well it does scanning my paintings--so far my wonderful mother has scanned them on her NICE, high-quality scanner at her work!

This was a special painting for a friend whose little girl turned ONE!!!
This sweet girl has managed to wrap me around her itty bitty little finger, and I adore her!
I love custom orders for birthdays, too, because who doesn't love the messy, frosting-smeared face! Just awesome.


Here's sweet baby M framed. I painted the mat purple with acrylics after taking this photo, which I totally loved--looked so stinking cute with her little purple shirt.

This is actually a custom-order of an invitation for a couple whose little girl turned 3! She loves Raggedy Ann, of course, and wanted the invite to look *similar* to the Raggedy Ann costume Rhynn wore for Halloween. So I had to do a lot of staring down the picture and a lot of erasing, but luckily the family loved it!!! This is the same family who custom ordered the Backyardigans invite for their quadruplets seen HERE
(at the very bottom of the post, of course!)

And here's a stock photo from of the actual costume!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't see this update. You should make some blocks with your characters on them to sell. I think they would be so cute. Perhaps start a line of little tiny animal characters for the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good really good idea! I need to get back on ball with this stuff, I miss it.

    ReplyDelete